GuitarHero/RockBand fans... side project anyone?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:27:12 PST 2014

On 9 January 2014 01:41, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> On 2014-01-07 05:43, Manu wrote:
>
>> Well I'm home from the christmas/new year thing, figured I should kick
>> this off.
>> Nothing to see yet, I'm just drafting some bits out, and knocking
>> together a working shell. It'll be more interesting when I get something
>> on screen and all that ;)
>> But there is now a project, wiki, discussion forum, issue tracker, etc
>> for anyone that's interested to follow along.
>>
>> https://github.com/FeedBackDevs/feedback
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/feedback-dev
>>
>> If people who were serious about joining the fun want to post about the
>> bits they're interested in working on, then we can start to consider an
>> attack plan...
>>

> Shouldn't you include Fuji as a submodule or similar?

I guess, but I've always managed to stuff up sub-module references in the
past :)
Is it possible to make a submodule reference the remote head, rather than a
particular revision?

If/when other people are involved, then they are welcome to make
improvements to the project setup. Just let me get an interesting/hackable
shell first ;)