Adding Java and C++ to the MQTT benchmarks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Garbage Collector

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Wed Jan 8 18:22:01 PST 2014

On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 01:26:27 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> That's why I said "from the C days", not "in C". :) Remember
> that C was
> created... um, creat-ed... in order to write Unix.

Yes, but you have to take into consideration that there are over
twice as many anagrams for "creat" than for "create", so "creat"
is clearly more versatile. There are no anagrams for "unix".