Phobos .pdb file included in build?

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Thu Jan 9 12:19:39 PST 2014

Am 09.01.2014 16:06, schrieb Manu:
> Is it possible to include the druntime and phobos debug builds with the
> windows DMD distro in the future? Maybe phobos_d.lib and druntime_d.lib?
> MS provide debug versions of their libs, and it can be very helpful.
> It's really annoying to debug problems extending from the standard
> libraries without them.

I would also highly appreciate this. The very first thing I do after
every release, is building debug versions of phobos and druntime.
You can even make dmd automatically link against the debug version if
the -debug switch is used by adding the -debuglib parameter to the sc.ini

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut