Adding Java and C++ to the MQTT benchmarks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Garbage Collector

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Thu Jan 9 14:22:59 PST 2014

On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 22:15:18 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> This definitively convinced me that you must be very high on
> drugs.

Why is that? I have browsed the repositories and had no problems
figuring out what was going on from what I read. I don't
understand all the interdependencies of course, but making small
changes should not be a big deal from what I've seen.