Where is contribution most needed to the D community?

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Thu Jan 9 15:14:51 PST 2014

On 1/8/14 11:45 PM, Kira Backes wrote:
> So, what I actually wanted to ask, which part/project do you think
> mostly needs contribution? The D documentation on this page? Mono-D
> (I’ll be using that, already contributed to an issue)? DUB? vibe.d and
> its documentation? More tutorials on a seperate blog?
>
> Please tell me what you think! :-)

Welcome aboard! You are already doing something that D needs, which is
establishing a track record of successful applications.

Other things I often here about are: (a) availability of libraries for
anything and everything, e.g. database- and networking-related stuff;
(b) distribution of such, i.e. http://code.dlang.org and dub.

Experience reports (blogs, articles) on use of D are also great to have.
Documentation updates are welcome at all levels.

Cheers,

Andrei