Should this work?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:39:41 PST 2014

On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 20:53:13 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
> Thats the thing.  In most cases the correct way to do something
> in D, does end up being rather nice.  However, its often a bit
> of a challenge finding the that correct way!

Yeah, and indeed it is a bit weird that so many of the functions
moved from std.string to std.array. (Yet are still specialized on
strings... I think they have to be in the same module just to be
in the same overload set though.)

> "The libraries std.unicode and std.array also include a number
> of functions that operate on strings, so if what you are
> looking for isn't here, try looking there."

Aye, I think the documentation could use a few higher level
overviews that bring the modules together.