Should this work?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:34:44 PST 2014

On 10 January 2014 03:40, John Colvin <john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 17:39:00 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 14:08:02 UTC, Manu wrote:
>>
>>>  string y = find(retro("Hello"), 'H');
>>>

>> import std.string;
>> auto idx = lastIndexOf("Hello", 'H');
>>
>> Wow, that's unbelievable difficult. D sucks.
>>

> How on earth did I miss that...

I have to wonder the same thing.
It's just not anything like anything I've ever called it before I guess.
I guess I started with find, and then it refers you to retro if you want to
reverse find, and of course, by this time I'm nowhere near std.string
anymore. Hard to find something if you're not even looking in the same file
:/