core.sys.windows.windows and TCHAR

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:37:06 PST 2014

Can we change this to alias wchar instead of char? While this
would be a breaking change, the ASCII Windows functions are
arguably always wrong to use with D since a D char* is NOT an
ascii nor Windows encoded string, so any code it "breaks" was
already (perhaps) broken and should be changed anyway.

I know there's other win32 bindings we can download, but for just
the common types, I like to use the built in aliases, and TCHAR,
TSTR, etc., are common in copy/pasted MSDN code and can easily be
subtly wrong with this.

A compromise I'd accept is putting the wchar aliases under a
version(Unicode) so it is opt-in.

Any objections to me making this change? If no I'll do a pull
request.