Does the dub registry at code.dlang.org have problems?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 04:47:32 PST 2014

On 1/10/14, Gary Willoughby <dev at nomad.so> wrote:
> I also have another package waiting called 'tcltk' which hasn't
> been added yet and now all my packages in the UI have the
> following error:

Hi,

I have a D OOP Tk wrapper which I paused working on for a while since
I had other plans at the moment. Currently it only works on Win32 (I
didn't have the time to work on enabling it on other platforms yet)
but it has lots of features and tests too:
https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/dtk/

I'm not home right now though (~ next 3 weeks), so I can only
periodically check the e-mail every now and then.