Should this work?

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Fri Jan 10 06:07:53 PST 2014

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:16:53 -0000, Andrei Alexandrescu

> On 1/9/14 11:56 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> On 2014-01-10 02:34, Manu wrote:
>>
>>> Or just alias the functions useful for string processing...
>>
>> I agree. It already has some aliases, converting to lower and uppercase.
>
> I wouldn't want to get to the point where many functions have 2-3 names.

This is only a problem if they are all in the same sphere of concern.. by
that I mean if you're looking for string functions and you find 2 names
for the same function this would be wrong/confusing/pointless.  But, if
you have one name in the string category and one in the range category and
they were both the same function underneath I don't see this as the "same"
problem, right?