Should this work?

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Fri Jan 10 08:54:28 PST 2014

On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 08:39:13 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 08:31:28 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
> wrote:

>>> Seconded.
>>
>> Let's set to switch to ddox with 2.065.
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Let's not put to much stress on release/deployment process
> (which changing documentation engine will require) and make at
> least one "simple" release just to get everyone familiar with
> it.

Updating the website is almost strictly Andrei's domain so he
should be able to do it independently of the release process
(though integrating updating the website with the release process
should probably happen at some point).  ddox was merged with the
tools repo 6 months ago and dlang.org 3 months ago so as far as I
know all that's left is for Andrei to generate the pages and
upload them as 2.065 is completed.