Bug tracker counters broken

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Fri Jan 10 10:08:15 PST 2014

On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 17:42:35 UTC, Tourist wrote:
> On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 17:30:11 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:

>>> Still broken. Just remove the 's' from 'https', can't be that
>>> hard.
>>
>> If you are interested and have a GitHub account you can hit
>> the Edit This Page button at the top of the page and make the
>> change yourself.  It'll build the pull request and everything.
>>  If you'd rather not, I can do it.
>
> I don't think it's on GitHub. Does Ddoc translate to PHP? It's
> a server side issue.

The file (bugstats.php.dd) is on Github (DDoc can translate to
PHP easily enough, it's just a macro language) but looking closer
I guess it's actually fetch-issue-cnt.php that we want.

Edit link for fetch-issue-cnt.php:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/edit/master/fetch-issue-cnt.php

For reference, here's the commit that broke it:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/commit/cab522e847bca2e5abdc52bbe440486749df49d8

Ideally we would get HTTPS support working with PHP on dlang.org
but that involves getting Walter or Andrei to get Jan to do it.