Where is contribution most needed to the D community?

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Fri Jan 10 10:43:55 PST 2014

On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 07:45:09 UTC, Kira Backes wrote:

> So, what I actually wanted to ask, which part/project do you
> think mostly needs contribution? The D documentation on this
> page? Mono-D (I’ll be using that, already contributed to an
> issue)? DUB? vibe.d and its documentation? More tutorials on a
> seperate blog?

I'm going to answer with a question of my own.  What requirement
for your project do you feel is most lacking in D right now?  I'd
work on that, since you would have the best idea of what the
result should be and the greatest motivation to get it done.  Or
if there's nothing lacking, some tutorials would be awesome.