Idiomatic D

NoUseForAName no at spam.com
Fri Jan 10 14:52:35 PST 2014

I want to implement a small program in D for a personal
comparison of various programming languages. Given that I am
already quite familiar with C/C++ (from K&R C to C++11) I could
probably start write working D code right away by just looking up
a few basic syntax/standard library things.

However, I would like to write idiomatic D code, not "C++ in D".
Is there any guide for this? If not, I would like to say that I
think having one would be very useful.

Assuming a lack of an extensive guide could someone please just
give me the cliff notes on how to D properly?