Should this work?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:56:32 PST 2014

On 11 January 2014 02:28, Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
> wrote:

> On 1/10/14 6:02 AM, Manu wrote:
>
>> I won't start another annoying thread.
>>

> Great idea.
>

>  What's the go with popFront()... it returns nothing?
>> I almost always want to pop and return the front element. I can't find a
>> function to do that... have I missed something again?
>>

> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_range.html#.dropOne
>
> What do you want us to do, RTFM to you?

That's not what I want at all.
Maybe moveFront is what I want... but it's not clear. It doesn't really say
what it does in the docs.
Looking at the code, it's way more complex than I'd expect, and I can't see
anywhere that it pops it from the range, which leads me to suspect it's not
what I want either. I have no idea what moveFront is.