If you had money to place for a bounty, what would you choose?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:02:20 PST 2014

On Monday, 2 December 2013 at 09:36:03 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> 4) curl out of Phobos. Replaced by std.net.http package would
> be an extra plus. And yes, I know that curl is more than just a
> http client, all other supported protocols would go into
> std.net eventually.

I don't remember if I already said this or not but I started
slapping together some new http stuff last year

https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/http2.d

check out the main() function at the bottom to see how it works
(so far). Not fancy D code, but I don't think fancy code is
necessary here.

All requests are done async and it automatically reuses
connections when it can.