Should LLVM become the default D-lang platform?

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sat Jan 11 05:49:41 PST 2014

On Saturday, 11 January 2014 at 13:16:40 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> He is the best person to explain such issues, I would say.

…which is precisely why I found it odd that you posted such an
unqualified umbrella statement here in the first place. ;)

No offense intended, but just speculating about Walter's motives
doesn't really help the discussion at all.

If I remember correctly, Walter joined the last bigger discussion
on this issue here on the NG a year ago or so, and licensing
issues were *not* one of the arguments that lasted.

David