Review of std.signal

Robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Sat Jan 11 11:11:39 PST 2014

Definitely a good thing to have. But nothing that could not be
added later on, for now I just hope there will be enough people
voting, so it can actually be included in phobos.

If your only concern is additional features and nothing that is
wrong with the API, consider voting.

I added the issue to phobosx for now:

https://github.com/phobos-x/phobosx/issues/4

Best regards,