Facebook puts more bounties on dlang issues

Brian Schott briancschott at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 19:16:28 PST 2014

On Sunday, 12 January 2014 at 02:04:38 UTC, Manu wrote:

> Anyway, just some thoughts.

I agree with most of this. I'm spending some of my free time
working on some code that helps D development in general but has
no bounty on it.

To work on a bug that has a bounty I'd have to:
1) Get up to speed on something that didn't immediately interest
me
2) NOT do what did interest me

In the SF bay area, $50 is not a lot of money. It's maybe enough
to pay the bill for dinner + tip for two people, or enough to
fill a small car's gasoline tank.

These bounties just seem to be bonuses for people who were going
to work on those bugs anyways.