ARM support

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Sun Jan 12 03:33:09 PST 2014

Am Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:59:56 +0000
schrieb "Dicebot" <public at dicebot.lv>:

> There were people trying vibe.d on ARM/Linux here and there with
> several issues that may or may not be already fixed by
> LDC/GDC/vibe.d developers. One thread I have found:
>
> http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.vibed/thread/6048/
>
> As far as I know it works in general but using any more complex
> projects like vibe.d is likely to trigger any hiding  issues in
> GDC/LDC so one needs to be ready to push through it for greater
> good.

Interesting, I didn't know about that thread. I tried the vibe-d
examples and all of them worked fine, however I didn't do extensive
testing.

I made a small fix to the fibers code so maybe that fixed the problem.
However, fibers are probably a little bit slower that they could be as
we use the libc backend and not ARM-specific ASM.