Facebook puts more bounties on dlang issues

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 10:29:06 PST 2014

On Sunday, 12 January 2014 at 17:51:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I understand the theory. The data simply doesn't support it.
> There's plenty of opened issues for Phobos and plenty of pull
> requests for it. Yet dmd is doing a lot better in terms of
> contributors.
>
> Andrei

This could also be because dmd has more *reviewers*, and is
generally *active*.

Related: You still have 2 pulls in phobos that are basically
merge ready, they just need you the "final touches". But you
aren't responding to the pings.

On topic: I wouldn't mind seeing more bounties in Phobos. I'd
gladly take them on, but there aren't any.

Another idea would be to give a financial incentive to the
*reviewers* to review high priority commits.