IRC / std.sockets question

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 05:42:44 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 14 January 2014 at 13:13:04 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> I wrote it for a specific purpose:
>
> https://github.com/CyberShadow/MyWormNET2

Cool, I didn't know WormNET used IRC. It's surprisingly common in
games.

>> It looks pretty gung-ho...
>
> Sorry, I don't know what this expression means.

Sorry, I'm not sure what it means either :V

I'm basically asking if it's intended as a library (or
application) for use by others.

The implementation seems to support a subset of IRC - which I
assume are the bare necessities required for your application -
and it seems to make no attempt to minimize GC garbage, have a
const-correct API, strict input policy, documentation etc. The
list goes on.