"Programmer en D" published on dlang-fr.org

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 09:26:05 PST 2014

Thank you Raphaël!

Seeing it is French makes me very happy. :)

 > I wanted to make sure Ali's book (and then this translation) are ready
 > for the respective reddit announcements.

I apologize for my part for being slow. I am having a writer's block due
to many different but mostly happy factors coming together.

I will get back to the translation soon to complete the remaining two
and a half chapters and add a few missing bits and pieces.

Ali