"Programmer en D" published on dlang-fr.org

"Théo "Théo
Wed Jan 15 14:36:04 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 at 22:32:35 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 at 21:41:07 UTC, Andrei
> Alexandrescu wrote:
>> On 1/15/14 10:46 AM, "Théo Bueno" <munrek at gmx.com>" wrote:
>>> Oh my god, why did I put "h" everywhere. Sorry.
>>
>> Well in French it's mute anyway, so you're in good shape.
>>
>> Andrei
>
> To be 100% exact, it count as a consonant. So if you don't
> pronounce directly, all the pronunciation rules that depend on
> vowel/consonant will apply as with a consonant.
>
> Because we like making things complicated :P

For instance in some words when it is in the beginning, it
forbids the link with the previous word in the pronunciation.

In "les haricots" for "the beans", you can't make the link
between the "s" of "les" and the "a" in "haricot", because of the
h :)