"Programmer en D" published on dlang-fr.org

sclytrack sclytrack at sleepless.com
Thu Jan 16 09:34:51 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 at 20:19:51 UTC, Raphaël Jakse
wrote:
> Le 15/01/2014 21:18, Raphaël Jakse a écrit :
>> Fixes can come from the ***support*** you are the most at
>> ease, it's ok for me
>>

> "media" might be a better word ;-)

Le petit travail pour ce soir. :-)

Appuyer avec le souris sur "voir les passages"

http://dlang-fr.org/cours/programmer-en-d/compilateur.html
http://dlang-fr.org/cours/programmer-en-d/types.html
http://dlang-fr.org/cours/programmer-en-d/variables.html

ifloat, cfloat ... needs to be removed from the original English
version.

I might have an issue with the following phrase where a verb
equals a noun.
"Introducing a variable to the program is called its definition."

http://dlang-fr.org/cours/programmer-en-d/es.html
http://dlang-fr.org/cours/programmer-en-d/expression_logiques.html
                                           expressions logiques

http://dlang-fr.org/cours/programmer-en-d/corrections/expressions_logiques.html
"Revenir au chapitre: Expressions logiques"  "Oops! That page
can’t be found."