Up to date conformance test suite for compiler correctness?

Ryan dlang at zipxap.com
Fri Jan 17 06:18:28 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is an up to date conformance test
(compiler correctness) suite for D2.  I located the dstress
project on dsource.org, but it appears to be pre D2.

With four different compiler implementations, please tell me that
people are not insane.

If people are insane (and no conformance suite exists), I think
the easiest way to create one would be to produce a set of
methods, one for each language construct/feature to be tested,
that each return a string result.  The collective results would
constitute a "profile" of a given compiler, which could be saved.
  We would then pick one of the standard implementations as the
"reference" implementation.  Testing compliance would then be a
matter of comparing your profile to the profile for the reference
implementation.

If people are insane (part 2): Does anybody have a good starting
point?  i.e. a collection of methods to begin constructing a D2
conformance suite?

Regards,

Ryan