Non-null objects, the Null Object pattern, and T.init

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Sun Jan 19 12:37:20 PST 2014

On Sunday, 19 January 2014 at 14:23:44 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:
>> However, in a compiler you can defer to "the pilot" (compiler)
>> so that is generally easier. In a server you can't.
>
> I'm trying to understand your motivations, but why in a server
> you can't? I still can't grasp that point.

It was a typo: However, in a compiler you can defer to "the
pilot" (programmer) so that is generally easier. In a server you
can't.