Aurora Graphics Library Initial Design Discussion

Matt Taylor taylorius at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 05:09:14 PST 2014

On Monday, 20 January 2014 at 00:23:37 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:

> Aurora will not be exposing any low-level API to the front-end,
> that would be a pretty serious encapsulation violation and
> could have some pretty bad consequences for the rest of the API.

Fair enough, it sounds like decisions have been made. :-)
Personally, I think its a shame - it's not at all clear to me
that abstraction and encapsulation deserve such primacy, at the
expense of so many other things - but it is what it is. I look
forward to seeing how the API shapes up.

Cheers

Matt Taylor