[OT] Good or best Linux distro?

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Mon Jan 20 14:39:51 PST 2014

I managed to install Arch Linux with Manjaro. I could install dub
and dmd without any problems. The installation of Manjaro failed
in UEFI mode, although it said it had been successful, it didn't
work. I reinstalled it in classic mode with the stable installer
and now it works. Now I'm testing it. So far everything works out
of the box (wifi etc.) (unlike Ubuntu that gave me an effin
headache).

I still believe that UEFI is just another trick to scare people
away from Linux.