[OT] Good or best Linux distro?

Thomas Mader thomas.mader at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 23:00:23 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 10:40:47 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 00:50:36 UTC, Mariusz `shd`
> Gliwiński wrote:
>> If you've never heard about it, NixOS is quite interesting
>> project.
>
> Woah! Atomic transactional configuration. That's cool! Debian
> with Nix would be great.

Thanks to you guys mentioning NixOS. This seems to finally solve
my biggest issue with Linux. (System breaks after update)
I tried many distributions over the years (Ubuntu, Arch, Gentoo,
Suse, Mandriva, Debian, Fedora,...)
All of them suffer from the same disease.
A rolling release system like Arch has it is fabulous, but only
if you also get a rollback functionality.