Review of std.signal

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Jan 23 10:26:04 PST 2014

On Thursday, 23 January 2014 at 16:17:38 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> On 01/06/2014 11:39 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> =/ Any good idea to make those more visible? Maybe we should
>> setup a
>> mailing list for those who want to be notified about ongoing
>> reviews?
>
> Yes, a separate newsgroup would help here.
> Do you have an idea for a name?
> digitalmars.D.phobos or digitalmars.D.review

digitalmars.D.review is better. We only review Phobos module that
way now but it can be extended.

Related offtopic:

I wonder sometimes if it can/should be generalized for any
important decision making involving community. Currently only
Phobos reviews live with their own somewhat independent life,
everything else is process bottleneck mandating some intervention
from small core team. Probably investing into some tooling here
can result in a great benefit.