Conflict with private symbol from an imported module

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Jan 23 10:35:46 PST 2014

There is a pull from Martin that implements new symbol access
resolution rules and old DIP of mine on same topic. Those do
contradict each other though as we seem to disagree on quite on
rules related to template instances / alias arguments. Martin has
the obvious benefit of actually having an implementation of
course, I don't remember what is blocking its approval.

Everything related to alias template arguments is pretty much the
main difficulty and discussion point when it comes to finally
fixing this terribly annoying bug.