fullyQualifiedName fails on template

"Øivind" oivind.loe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 17:06:00 PST 2014

On Friday, 24 January 2014 at 09:40:32 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Friday, 24 January 2014 at 09:38:24 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
>>> The following fails:
>>
>> Compiler bug.
>
> More like "Phobos bug that is very hard to fix because of
> compiler bug"

Looking at the code, it does not seem like it pays any attention
to template parameters at all? I would expect that for a template
instantiation

A!(B, C)

it would resolve parents, etc. for A, B and C in turn..

How would I do that if I were to give it a go? E.g. for a
template instance A!(B, C), how do I use __traits or std.traits
to get the plain type A, and B and C so I can use e.g.
__traits(parent...) to figure out where they come from?

That is really all I need. For me C can be defined inside a
struct, so (A!(B, C)).stringof is not sufficient.. I would need a
result like e.g A!(B, X.C)