GUI Editors for D

Gary Willoughby dev at nomad.so
Sun Jan 26 12:22:44 PST 2014

On Sunday, 26 January 2014 at 11:50:06 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> No answer, just a related note: I'm a vim user...

Me too and that's all i use for development now. I know it's a
big jump from an IDE to 'just' an editor but give vim a go*.
Sublime Text does look nice and runs really well on Linux but to
be honest save your money, use vim.

*and when i say 'give vim a go' i mean force yourself to stick
with it and learn about text objects and movements. I only
grokked it on my third attempt. I've never looked back.