Which tools do you miss in D?

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 00:27:56 PST 2014

. Static analysis
. Automated refactoring plugins for different editors
. Go to definition plugins for different editors
. Unused import warnings
. Some way of figuring out which import a function is from

Right now I'm glad that flycheck highlights compilation errors
for me in emacs, but unfortunately there is no way currently to
pass it -I flags for different projects so any non-Phobos
non-currentdir imports fail.

I was also surprised to find an unused variable in my code a day
or two ago that the compiler never warned me about. I wasn't
happy.

Atila