Plot library wanted

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 27 05:18:10 PST 2014

El 27/01/14 13:54, John Colvin ha escrit:
> On Monday, 27 January 2014 at 12:46:43 UTC, terchestor wrote:
>> I need a rather simple but efficient 2D (but 3D would be even better) plotting library for DSP visualization.
>> PLplot has D language bindings, however a search for PLplot on this site pages returns only three old links.
>> Does anyone using PLplot can tell if it's worth using it or is there any alternative?
>
> Don't know about PLplot but you could take a look at https://github.com/dsimcha/Plot2kill

If in Debian, there are plot2kill binary packages:
http://d-apt.sourceforge.net/
$ sudo apt-get install libplot2kill-dev libplot2kill-doc

There is an example:
$ dmd `pkg-config --cflags --libs plot2kill-static` -run /usr/share/libplot2kill-doc/examples/demo.d

--
Jordi Sayol