Which tools do you miss in D?

mongrel sillymongrel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 01:28:03 PST 2014

On Monday, 27 January 2014 at 10:28:29 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> I can understand why you think about how I work, the way you
> do. Its like the difference between an introvert and an
> extravert. Its just so different way of working and thinking.
> Its unbelievable.
>
> I have honestly never meet somebody who works even similar to
> me.

Well, I guess if the sock fits wear it :D

I just know I'd be lost without my step-through code in larger
projects with many people working on them.

The current situation in D is actually adequate for us. GDB gets
it wrong sometimes but never so badly that we cannot immediately
see through it to the truth in the code.