DConf 2014: LAST CALL for submissions and early registration!

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Tue Jan 28 02:34:00 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 10:30:53 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 10:24:39 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
> wrote:
>> Because I'm unavailable to go (and would love to). I would
>> really appreciate somebody working on a talk for web services.
>
> Vladimir Panteleev was going to submit a talk on vibe.d topic,
> I hope he has actually done that :P

By the way one thing we have been briefly talking about with
Vladimir is that for next DConf it probably makes sense to
initiate an early public discussion for projects and topics with
no clear ownership so that one can clear see what areas are
likely to be covered and what may need extra submissions.