[OT] Good or best Linux distro?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Tue Jan 28 03:34:40 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 11:03:16 UTC, Chris wrote:
> I'm no expert but I'm sure there are pitfalls with both
> licenses.

Exactly. Pretty much why starting an article with an license
ideology rant on this topic does not give a credit to an authour.
There is no shame in having opinion on topic but starting with it
what was supposed to be fact-based comparison? No way.

On ideology offtopic - in my opinion BSD is akin to anarchism and
GPL is like communism, in modern internet flavor :)