[OT] Good or best Linux distro?

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Thu Jan 30 02:10:04 PST 2014

On Thursday, 30 January 2014 at 05:57:30 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> On 1/29/2014 9:12 AM, Chris wrote:
>> The point is that it is simply not fair that someone gets
>> money for something someone else created. Many inventors and
>> musician
>> died in poverty while untalented but greedy business men made
>> millions.
>> It's simply not fair.
>>

> I don't think the real solution to that is copyright - just
> kill all the MBA's ;)

He, he. No, copyright may not be the solution. But I am against a
system where authors don't have any rights, while other people
can still make money with the work they created. There's an
imbalance there that is highly injust. If you wanna get rid of
copyright you have to overhaul the whole system. Unless that's
done, we'll have to make do with copyright and royalties.