DConf 2014: LAST CALL for submissions and early registration!

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Thu Jan 30 09:30:44 PST 2014

It's worth noting that a presentation can practically be a call
to action, too.  As a random example, talk about pitfalls you
encountered debugging your D project, how you solved the problem,
and suggest how debugging in D could be improved.  Really, just
about anyone who uses D regularly should have material for a talk
about something.  I suspect there are people here who would be
happy to review talk notes as well, if you're concerned about
working on a vacuum.  I was hoping to give a talk this year, but
that was contingent on my doing a lot of work I ended up not
having time for.  Maybe next time :-/