Testing some singleton implementations

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 31 02:59:03 PST 2014

On Friday, 31 January 2014 at 10:50:57 UTC, Stanislav Blinov
wrote:
> On Friday, 31 January 2014 at 10:27:28 UTC, Namespace wrote:
>
>> Why is someone interested in implementing such an Ani Pattern
>> like Singletons?
>
> Why is someone overquoting without reason? ;)

I know so many people and have read so many books where
Singletons are misused, that I react a bit allergic on it. In
most cases, a singleton is absolutely unnecessary and hidden a
global variable. Sorry if it may have sounded too harsh. ;)