Which tools do you miss in D?

Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com> Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com>
Fri Jan 31 13:47:30 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 29 January 2014 at 02:08:19 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> a code beautifier as indent

That. I really miss the Eclipse shortcut that makes all Java code
indent the same way, swapping spaces for tabs or tabs for spaces,
conforming to some max line length. It requires more than a tool
though, someone needs to sit down and decide what things should
look like by default. Even if you don't like Sun's style guide,
it's still infinitely better than no guide and it can be modified
quite easily.

I'm glad that at least D has a naming convention. I often wish
for more though.