[OT] Lifetime elision proposal in Rust (& regex macro)

Brian Rogoff via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 1 09:48:52 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 1 July 2014 at 15:06:27 UTC, Elvis Zhou wrote:
> I like this rustbyexample.com, is there a dbyexample.com?

Nothing that I know of that's exactly the same, but I'm quite
happy with http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/, and I'm anxiously
awaiting that last 5% or so being translated. It's author, Ali
Cehreli, is a frequent and helpful contributor to this forum. It
has lots of examples that you can type in and run, so it should
be close enough to rustbyexample. Maybe a "Learn D The Hard Way"
a-la Zed Shaw would also be nice.