Qt Creator and D

michaelc37 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 2 09:43:44 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 1 July 2014 at 12:35:17 UTC, chmike wrote:
> On Sunday, 22 June 2014 at 20:11:38 UTC, michaelc37 wrote:
>> I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but it appears
>> someone has done significant work make a QtCreator D plugin.
>>
>> https://github.com/GoldMax/QtCreatorD
>>
>> I like what i'm seeing so far.
>
> I'ld like to give it a try. What do I have to do to install and
> use it ?

I had to compile it, IIRC here is what i did.

1) Download qtcreator sources +dependencies (ubuntu: "apt-get
source qtcreator", "apt-get build-dep qtcreator")
2) Clone QtCreatorD project, and copy the deditor &
dprojectmanager folders into the plugins folder of the qtcreator
src
3) modify the dprojectmanager.pro, deditor.pro files so that
qmake/make can find qtcreator sources (see other plugins for
example).
4) edit src/plugins/plugins.pro so that qmake/make knows about
deditor, dproject manager folders.
5) run qmake, followed by make from src folder.