Worrying attitudes to the branding of the D language

Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 3 05:40:56 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 2 July 2014 at 20:04:50 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> The 'new' design by w0rp (http://w0rp.com:8010/) does none of
> those things. He's well intentioned but even things like basic
> text layout and white space usage are completely lacking.

I didn't notice that link before, and if on the one hand it's not
seems a "big" improvement over the original site,  on the other
hand it looks like (IMHO) more clean and professional.

Couldn't you fix those problems that you said about text layout
and white space usage and show us (people which are not designers
"like me") what you meant.

Matheus.