Worrying attitudes to the branding of the D language

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 3 12:30:26 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 3 July 2014 at 19:06:42 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
> Actually, stepping back a bit: maybe you can explain,
> concretely, why you believe the horizon line is essential to
> the point that removing it fundamentally alters the form?  That
> may be more productive.

I don't agree with Gary that the horizon/reflection is essential
to the form, but I think  but if you remove it you get an
imbalance that you need to compensate for because you get a big
red area in the bottom right and a diagonal move that goes from
bottom left to top right. That means you either have to change
the logo or change the space around it.