Thanks for the bounty!

Benoit Rostykus via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 3 14:57:13 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 22 June 2014 at 06:59:31 UTC, Jonathan M Davis via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 15:39:03 -0700
> Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/19/14, 3:27 PM, Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> > I claimed a bounty recently, and I just wanted to say thanks
>> > Andrei and his company for backing the bounty.
>> >
>> > I won't be able to take any future bounties from Facebook
>> > due to
>> > internal competition policies, but that's ok as I'm now a
>> > paid
>> > programmer anyway. :)
>> >
>> > It was fun to win something while coding! Cheers!
>>
>> You're welcome! Please note that you can always work on
>> bountied bugs
>> and donate the proceeds, bountysource allows for that. --
>> Andrei
>
> Also, while most bugs are bountied by Facebook, not all of them
> are. For
> instance, I created this one a few weeks back in an attempt to
> increase its
> chances of getting fixed sooner rather than later (since it's
> blocking me from
> resolving an issue in std.datetime):
>
> https://www.bountysource.com/issues/1795383-internal-error-backend-cgobj-c-2313-with-rebindable-immutable-timezone-in-std-datetime
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

We just set up a significant bounty for this bug:
https://www.bountysource.com/issues/2900969-struct-destructors-are-not-called-by-the-gc-but-called-on-explicit-delete

However, it is referenced on BountySource under the "DLang's
Issue Tracking System - D" project instead of the (more
publicized) "D Programming Language" project, so it is hard to
find.
Andrei, is there any reason to have 2 different projects there?
How to make sure our bounty also appears on the main project page
on BountySource?

Thanks!