Optimizing Java using D

Wanderer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 7 03:55:37 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 6 July 2014 at 04:20:21 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> This is just random nonsense.

I'm starting to think that D community should grow up few more
years before reasonable discussion is possible.

Last few days, I became disappointed in D - not because the
language is rather immature and unstable yet, but mainly because
while you guys have attitude like this in discussions, the
situation around D won't change to the better. You simply don't
listen and blindly claim "nonsense" everything you don't
understand.

I tried my best to stay reasonable and calm in this thread, but
these last posts were way over the edge for me. Goodbye.