Decisions and the "preapproved" Bugzilla keyword

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 7 10:20:24 PDT 2014

Whet is the list of people who are able to add the "preapproved"
keyword in Bugzilla? I.e. if we need a yes/no decision on a
language change that can break people's code, how does one
actually go about "making it happen" (as Walter phrased it in
another thread)?

We have a decision making process in place for additions to the
standard library, but not one for language changes. I'd like to
be able to get a "this is a good idea" or "this is a bad idea"
from somebody with decision making authority before I sink the
dozens of hours into implementing a compiler change, testing it,
and creating an automated upgrade tool.